- Bring superior attention to detail to ensure the effectiveness of events, always delivering the best quality product to our clients.
- Responsible for the logistics, branding, packing, delivery, set up and styling of our Woofys onsite events.
- Ensure all Woofys items (including carts, vans and tools for the job) and warehouse are maintained, clean, organised and functioning optimally at all times.
- Work with Group Operations Manager to ensure the timely and smooth delivery of all events. Manage the driving and bump ins and bump outs of multiple events each week
- Warehouse inventory and stocktaking.
- Engage with clients onsite and assist with maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Proactively handling any arising issues and troubleshooting on the go.
- Keep a cool head under pressure.
Apply via our form or email the information to email@example.com
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.