As Account Coordinator your role is to be the point of contact for the client from start to finish. You represent Woofys and are in charge of liaising with clients from the point of enquiry, and guiding them through the booking process. You are responsible for implementation of events and ensuring events run smoothly and are visually exceptional.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to booking enquiries in a timely and professional fashion
- Draft quotes for events, communicate the business offering in an engaging and succinct fashion. Promote and provide recommendations to enhance the event experience
- Manage and maintain event calendar. Ensure event details are accurate and up to date. And confirmation of events.
- Ensure Woofys events are executed in an organised and creative way. Problem solve and give clients the unique Woofys experience
- Bring superior attention to detail to all event elements to ensure the effectiveness and success of all events – delivering the best to all clients (exceeding expectations)
- Maintain and develop existing client and supplier relationships. Build new relationships with a wide range of potential clients
- Draft and maintain checklist for events for the operations team
- Research trends in food and styling, locally and internationally to bring new ideas and creative elements to the Woofys offering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Events / catering background & account coordinator experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A team player with organisational skills
- You understand what makes a successful and memorable event and can translate that through your work. You have drive to secure events and bring business to Woofys.
- You can think on your feet and resolve issues that may arise
- Excellent communication skills. At Woofys everyone has a say
- Ability to think strategically ‘outside the box’, and creatively
- Full Australian drivers licence
- Conversion of event enquiry to event booking
- Constantly creating brilliant events that keep our clients saying ‘Wow’
- Seamless event execution