Our events wouldn’t be successful without this crucial position. As Account Coordinator your role is to be the point of contact for the client from start to finish. You represent Woofys and are in charge of liaising with clients from the point of enquiry, and guiding them through the booking process. You love being a key part of producing our memorable Woofys events where the client raves about our product, service and people. Working with the wider Woofys team you ensure the timely and smooth delivery of all our events.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and professional fashion.
- Draft quotes for events, communicate the business offering in an engagingly and succinctly.
- Promote and provide recommendations to enhance client event experiences.
- Confirmation of events, including managing and maintaining event calendar, invoicing, supplier orders, and communicating with the wider team. Ensure event details are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Bring superior attention to detail to all event elements to ensure the effectiveness and success of all events – delivering the premium Woofys experience to our clients.
- Maintain and develop existing client and supplier relationships. Build new relationships with a wide range of potential clients.
Skill & experience
- Account coordinator and / or event background.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A team player who is highly organised.
- You understand what makes a successful and memorable event and can translate that through your work. You have drive to secure events and win business.
- You can think on your feet and resolve issues that may arise.
- Ability to think strategically ‘outside the box’, and creatively.
- Conversion of event enquiry to confirmed booking.
- Building rapport with key clients and forging new client relationships.
- Creating brilliant, premium events that keep our clients coming back.